Welcome to today’s episode where we are joined by KC Baker founder of WomanSpeak, an international organization of women’s speaking circles around the world. She’s a women’s thought leadership & public speaking trainer and a speechwriter. Throughout this episode, KC shares her journey and unique approach to supporting women in finding their authentic power, connecting to their divine essence, and overcoming shame, fear, and self-doubt.
She has spoken and taught her unique body of work at the United Nations in Switzerland, was an advisor on Authentic Communication for Senator Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign, and has supported women in speaking on stages like TED, Bioneers, the American Heart Association, Wisdom 2.0, and Emerging Women. She is also a mama, a stewardess of sacred land in Sedona Arizona, and a deep lover of nature.
If you’re looking for ways to connect to your feminine wisdom, enhance your self-expression, and step into your authentic power, then you won’t want to miss this inspiring conversation with KC Baker.
In this episode, we cover:
- What is the origin story of WomanSpeak?
- What is the difference between KC’s approach and traditional public speaking coaching?
- The caress of breath practice
- The primal fear of being seen and finding internal safety
- What is fertile listening?
- The evolution of WomanSpeak through the years
- Sample of a typical local group session
- The velvet flow and female Qi Gong explained
- KC’s present projects and initiatives
- How are we related as an individual and as a collective?
- KC Baker – Founder of WomanSpeak. Check out her instagram @Kc.baker and Facebook @kcbaker007
- Come experience Velvet Flow: a sensual movement and Feminine Qi Gong class with KC Baker weekly online and also in person in Scottsdale/Phoenix!
Velvet Flow weekly classes. Inquire here.
- The Metier of Blossoming by Denise Levertov
- Lisa Betts-LaCroix: Artful Aging
- Episode #88 – The Embodied Crone, Polarity and Archetypes with Lisa Betts-LaCroix
- Chantal Roelofs – WomanSpeak Circle Leader
- Heart: Kanna Gummies – South African Kanna (Sceletium tortuosum) Kanna has an incredible scope of human benefits. It supports the reduction of anxious feelings, helping with the overwhelmed or high-load state anxiety that occurs when the brain region known as the amygdala is over-activated. Since anxiety can impair cognitive performance, Kanna helps with focus.
- Ease: Hawaiian Kava Gummies – Hawaiian Kava (Piper methysticum):
In Pacific Island indigenous cultures, Kava is used to bring peace, relieve anxiety, stress and pain, reduce inflammation, accelerate sleep onset and relax muscles. Women use it for menstrual cramps and symptoms associated with menopause. We crafted an extremely high quality, organic gummy, using solventless extraction of the essence of the Kava root to create a rosin, with 87% kavalactones. There is no finer Kava product anywhere.
Kava has a bitter taste, which is offset by the sweet mango. Kava initially creates a numbing feeling in the mouth, which fades: this is normal and to be expected.
- Find Rosebud Woman on Instagram as @rosebudwoman, Christine on Instagram as @the.rose.woman, and on Tiktok as @therosewoman108.