Join Christine on this special episode for Mother’s day as we give tribute to our amazing mothers and grandmothers. She will be leading various guided mindfulness meditations and practices.
We encourage you to find a cozy spot, prepare a cushion/yoga mat and writing materials for this practice. Start by thinking about the memories with your mother or a mother figure that warm your heart and
let this love fill your heart and flow throughout your body.
Parts of healing the maternal line practice:
- Influences on the understanding of transgenerational trauma
- Seated meditation
- Prostration practice
- Radical empathy practice
- Forgiveness exercise
- Bert Hellinger – Founder of Family Constellation
- Hareesh Wallis – Scholar, Yogi and Author
- Christopher Tompkins – Scholar and Founder of Foundation for Yoga
- Mark Whitwell – Founder of Heart of Yoga
- Thomas Huebl – Spiritual teacher, author, and founder of The Academy of Inner Science
- Sundari Gardens – Farm, residence, and guest house, practicing leadership for a New Earth
- Reverence: Creating Ritual in Modern Life book by Christine Marie Mason is now available at the rosewoman.com or at xtine.com.
- Find Rosebud Woman on Instagram as @rosebudwoman, Christine on Instagram as @the.rose.woman, and on Tiktok as @therosewoman108
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.