Today we have the pleasure of interviewing the very talented and very inspirational Elisabeth Condon! She is known for paintings that overlap natural and built environments. Linking scroll painting with the decorative wallpapers of her childhood home, Elisabeth incorporates landscape motifs in paintings and public artworks. Two of her painting will be featured in the Upcoming Sensing Woman Art Gallery. Listen in as we will learn more about her journey and creativity.
In this episode, we cover:
- Christina Massey’s USPS Art Project #artistsfortheusps #uspsartproject #mailart
- Elisabeth’s featured Artworks for #SensingWoman2022: “Abstraction of the World” and “Wildflower”.
- #Creativity, #Process, and #Urgency according to Elisabeth
- How is Elisabeth relating to the #female body now?
- Landscape and Chinese Art
- What is #Gender integration?
- Thoughts on Health
- How are we related to #nature through her artworks?
- Elisabeth’s current inspirations and works
- Elisabeth Condon – Follow her on Instagram @elisabethcondon
- Rap Priestess Lizzy Jeff on Self Love and Actualization at the Sensing Woman 2022 event.
- Henry Matisse
- Apsaras – Through The Silk Route To China
- We would like to invite you to Sensing Woman. View the complete list of Presenters, Artists, Schedule and Artworks for Sale in Sensing Woman 2022.
- Find Rosebud Woman on Instagram as @rosebudwoman, Christine on Instagram as @the.rose.woman, and on Tiktok as @therosewoman108.