Awakened Parenting Workshop with LiveTru
Practicing awakened parenting can create more happiness and joy for everyone, as well as result in more functional, capable, loving individuals. The foundational principles of yoga can guide how we see our relationship with our children, how we parent them day to day, and how we manage the more difficult times.
Based on her direct experience raising 6 children (while working and having a committed spiritual practice) as well as various yoga texts, American Vedanta, child development, and neurobiology, inspiring speaker and teacher, Christine Mason leads an interactive community session on how we can bring our yoga into this vital role to benefit all.
In this 4 hour afternoon, we explore:
- preparing to parent with harmony
- the right view towards children to facilitate loving growth
- managing the cycle of effort and rest to honor self care
- developing a conscious household in the dominant culture
- balancing unconditional love, boundaries, and honest effective communication
- how to manage anxiety and a sense of overwhelm with endless tasks
- how to invest in the parents’ intimate relationship while raising a family
This will be explored with time for community and nourishment.
Space is limited for the local event, and ONLINE will be both live and recorded.