Welcome to the first part of a special series on Healing Collective trauma, join the Rose Woman, Christine in this solo episode, as she shares her training, experiences, and insights on Collective Trauma. We dive and reflect into understanding the trauma healing collective process and learning more about ourselves, our consciousness, and how it manifests with the people around us. Tune in as we contemplate on the ideas, studies, learnings from history and guide you on collective healing.
In this episode, we cover:
- Basic Principles of collective trauma and collective healing
- How do Individual and Shared trauma differ and how it impacts people
- The difference with shock and developmental trauma
- Thomas Heubl on Healing Collective Trauma
- Trauma adaptation effects inside of us and overtime
- What is involved with healing?
- Understanding and applying the Polyvagal Theory by Stephen W. Porges
- The exponential process that can lead to collective awakening
- Learn and practice somatic psychotherapy
- Comparing photon avalanche phenomenon in our daily lives
- Thomas Huebl – Spiritual teacher, author, and founder of The Academy of Inner Science
- Stephen W. Porges – Introduced Polyvagal Theory in Psychotherapy
- Lowen Foundation – The Alexander Lowen Foundation is dedicated to preserving and expanding the work of Alexander Lowen on Bioenergetics
- Peter Levine – Developer of Somatic Experiencing (A naturalistic and neurobiological approach to healing trauma)
- The Lovaas Center – Dr. Ole Ivar Lovaas work on Applied Behavior Analysis
- Bessel Van Der Kolk – On understanding and healing from trauma
- Volume 589 Issue 7841 of Nature Magazine – Learn more about Photon Avalanching
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.