Jane Metcalfe, the founder of Wired, the magazine that became the media of record at the advent of the digital advent, strikes again- This episode is all about the biological revolution and how we understand the new sciences of life- and how new discoveries in longevity, gender medicine and identity are already changing us. Follow NEO.LIFE.
- Singularity University
- Science Fiction Writers Association
- Sci-Fi authors William Gibson and Neil Stephenson
- Steven Pinker’s book: The Better Angels of Our Natur
- Integral Ecology
- The epigene
- Blue Zones
- Lovelock on Gaia theory
- Nobel winner: Jennifer Doudna
- David Ewing Duncan
- Craig Venter
- Gender medicine
- 23 and Me
- Neo.Life: 25 Visions for the Future of Our Species.
- Book: Your Brain on Parasites
- Thomas Huebl
- Suzuki Method
- David Eagleman Book: Livewired.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.