Tessa holds an MA in Consciousness Studies and is a speaker, coach, program and journey facilitator & leader, author and, of course, Podcaster. Her offerings are based in her mission to help people open to their most self-expressed, loving selves. Tessa’s specialties include embodiment from all the senses and elements of our inner and outer lives, ranging from mindfulness, dance, play, and sensory exploration in nature. If she had one superpower, it would be to help people, especially as they age, to live more open hearted lives.
In this episode, we cover:
- The Open Nesting lifestyle
- How to Keep the Heart Open
- Developing Better Connections
- The 5 languages of Friendship
- Investing in Friendship
- Open Relating and Polyamory in Midlife
- Tessa Krone – Speaker, Facilitator, Coach and Host of The Open Nesters Podcast.
- Follow them on Facebook and Instagram
- Sensing Woman
- Reverence: Creating Ritual in Modern Life book by Christine Marie Mason is now available at the rosewoman.com or at xtine.com. Also available in Reverence Gift Box
- Find Rosebud Woman on Instagram as @rosebudwoman, Christine on Instagram as @the.rose.woman, and on Tiktok as @therosewoman108.