In October I did a talk on Making Meaning & Mission, which is shared here as an audio file.
You may also want to try the prompts we used in small groups in your group of inquiring friends:
- Where do you derive meaning? What matters to you most?
- What desires are underneath the things you do in the world?
- What problems in the world are you attracted to working on?
- What problems have you been able to see, or have insight into, due to your unique life circumstance- how has your life experience itself prepared you to serve?
- Where are your deepest values and actions aligned now, where do you want more alignment?
- Where are you acting on someone else’s (culture, parents) values, not your own?
- If you are living your purpose, how did you arrive in that place? What can other people learn from you?