On today’s episode of the Rose Woman Podcast, Christine will share with us her thoughts on narcissism and stories about living in a community.
A narcissist’s sense of own specialness isn’t just normal. The problems start when people go beyond usual and become addicted to feeling special. Let’s dive deep into this topic and explore more about understanding narcissism and empathy.
In this episode, we cover:
- Hierarchy in a community
- The 8 principles common in healthy family systems
- The loving game
- Toxic individualism and narcissism
- Kinds of narcissism
- On looking at oneself to connect with others
- How to develop empathy
- Sundari Gardens – a farm, community, and residency practicing leadership for a New Earth. Check out @sundari_on_hawaii on Instagram and @sundarigardens on Facebook.
- Apply to be a resident here
- Find Rosebud Woman on Instagram as @rosebudwoman, Christine on Instagram as @the.rose.woman, and on Tiktok as @therosewoman108.